geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where's the GUI Installer?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:36:12 GMT
Hi Vasily,  the installer GUI came a long way during 1.1 but did not
make the release and is not under active development right now (at
least not that I am personally aware of). The source code is still
available in the assemblies directory.   Hopefully this work can be
picked back up soon, possibly for 1.2 or later.

Best wishes,
Paul