geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Joost and Geronimo with GBean
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:44:37 GMT
My guess would be that you would have to put the xsl implementation
you want to use in lib/endorsed.  The selection of which transformer
factory to use is made by a setting a system property and IIUC the
implementation has to be in an endorsed directory rather than added
to the classpath some other way.

thanks
david jencks