geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Isuru Samaraweera <isurunishan2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo/Axis2--Java classes generation from WSDL
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:27:47 GMT
Hi Aaron,
     I have found the solution for my problem :).Problem is described below.
  According to the tutorial at
  http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-ag-axis2mig/index.html
  after   the "java WSDL2Java -S true cart.wsdl" command  was executed Java classes should
be generated.But Java classes were not generated when "wsdl2java" runs.It just prints those
debug messages.

  After I cange the command to "WSDL2Java -uri cart.wsdl " required classes were generated.

  Thank You,
  Regards,
  Isuru

I have all jar files inside the axis2/lib in the classpath.

  Thank you,
  Regards,
  Isuru

Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
  What the error? Those all look like DEBUG messages, which normally do
not indicate that anything is wrong. I don't see any WARNING or ERROR
messages.

Thanks,
Aaron

On 7/30/06, Isuru Samaraweera wrote:

> Hi Bryan,
>
> I add the log4j.properties file to the axis2_classpath.Now I am getting
> the following error when "wsdl2java" is executed.
>
> Using AXIS2_HOME:
> C:\IsurusFiles\geronimo\samples\axis2\axis
> Using JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0
> 07/30 01:27:42 -- DEBUG --
> getBundle(org.apache.axis2,org.apache.axis2.i18n,reso
> urce,null,...) --
> org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle
> 07/30 01:27:42 -- DEBUG -- loadBundle: Ignoring MissingResourceException:
> Can't
> find bundle for base name org.apache.axis2.resource, locale en_US --
> org.apache.
> axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle
> 07/30 01:27:42 -- DEBUG -- Created org.apache.axis2.i18n.resource, linked to
> par
> ent null -- org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle
> 07/30 01:27:42 -- DEBUG --
> getBundle(org.apache.axis2,org.apache.axis2.wsdl.i18n
> ,resource,null,...) --
> org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle
> 07/30 01:27:42 -- DEBUG -- loadBundle: Ignoring MissingResourceException:
> Can't
> find bundle for base name org.apache.axis2.wsdl.resource, locale en_US --
> org.ap
> ache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle
> 07/30 01:27:42 -- DEBUG -- loadBundle: Ignoring MissingResourceException:
> Can't
> find bundle for base name org.apache.axis2.resource, locale en_US --
> org.apache.
> axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle
> 07/30 01:27:42 -- DEBUG -- Root package not found, cross link to
> org.apache.axis
> 2.i18n.resource --
> org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle
> 07/30 01:27:42 -- DEBUG -- Root package not found, cross link to
> org.apache.axis
> 2.i18n.resource --
> org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle
> 07/30 01:27:42 -- DEBUG -- Created
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.i18n.resource, linked t
> o parent org.apache.axis2.i18n.resource --
> org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResource
> Bundle
>
> Thanks you,
> Regards,
> ISuru
>

> Bryan Noll wrote:
> This is a log4j problem, and is just a warning, so I don't believe it should
> be adversely affecting your wsdl2java stuff in any way. Set up a simple
> logger that outputs to the console... something like the following.
>
> A file named 'log4j.properties' needs to exist on the root of your
> classpath, and contain the following (note that you can modify many/most of
> the properties to your liking):

> log4j.threshold=ALL
> log4j.rootLogger=ALL, stdout

> log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{MM/dd
> HH:mm:ss} -- %p -- %m -- %c%n
> log4j.appender.stdout.Threshold=DEBUG
> [...]

Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.