geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Isuru Samaraweera <>
Subject Geronimo/Axis2--Java classes generation from WSDL
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2006 20:36:46 GMT
Hi All,
      I am trying to deploy a Axis2 web service on geronimo.However when I am trying to generate
the java classes from a WSDL file using the commandline WSDL2Java tool following error was
displayed on the console.
  log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.axis2.i18n.Project
  Command I am using is
  java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -S true cart.wsdl

  Does anybody in this list has encountered this problem  with Axis2 web services?
  Thank You,

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.
View raw message