geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "mika" <mika.wo...@gentlemansclub.de>
Subject Re: Deploying EAR which has been already deployed in JBoss 4.0.4
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:25:05 GMT
> Looking further on the stack trace I think Xalan is used by one of your
> EJBs
> so place the dependency entry in the openejb-jar.xml instead of the
> geronimo-web-*.xml (if you don't use Xalan in the web-app).
>
> Thanks,
> Mario

Hey, you may it not believe, but it RUN's :D.

The deploying / redeploying works fantastically!
Geronimo wanted to have a JGroups-reference, so I gave it to him.

The only thing to do is to set the right security-constraints!

The security-content web.xml of ccserver.war looks this way:
  <!-- list roles for this website -->
  <security-role>
        <role-name>UserRole</role-name>
  </security-role>
  <security-role>
        <role-name>AdminRole</role-name>
  </security-role>

  <!-- secure all sites and grant access to the roles -->
  <security-constraint>
        <web-resource-collection>
            <web-resource-name>TC ClientInterface</web-resource-name>
            <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </web-resource-collection>
        <auth-constraint>
            <role-name>UserRole</role-name>
        </auth-constraint>
  </security-constraint>
  <security-constraint>
        <web-resource-collection>
            <web-resource-name>TC ClientInterface</web-resource-name>
            <url-pattern>/ShowId</url-pattern>
            <url-pattern>/SaveKey</url-pattern>
        </web-resource-collection>
        <auth-constraint>
            <role-name>AdminRole</role-name>
        </auth-constraint>
  </security-constraint>

How does it have to look like in the geronimo-web-ccserver.xml?

Do I have to insert the security-constraint-section in the other geronimo-web-*.xml's too?

After uncommenting these section above from web.xml in all WAR's the error with the URLPatternSpec
occurs again...

Thanks a lot,
mika