geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "mika" <mika.wo...@gentlemansclub.de>
Subject Re: Deploying EAR which has been already deployed in JBoss 4.0.4
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:09:27 GMT
Well, now I've commented out the security-section as well as the security-realm-name section
in all geronimo-web-*.xml's.
For getting no errors depending on those commented sections I've also commented the security
sections out in each <*.war>/WEB-INF/web.xml.

Because I'll deploy it first without security ;-).

If this is correct, now a new error occurs:

Using GERONIMO_BASE:   C:\ApplicationServers\geronimo-1.1
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   C:\ApplicationServers\geronimo-1.1
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: C:\ApplicationServers\geronimo-1.1\var\temp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Programme\Java\jre1.5.0_06
    Error: Unable to distribute connector.ear: Could not load servlet
    class org.apache.soap.server.http.MessageRouterServlet

    	org.apache.soap.server.http.MessageRouterServlet in classloader
    com.myapps/TCapplication_wsci.war/1.0/car

Well, I've downloaded the soap-bin-2.3.1.zip and unpacked it. Then I found a soap.jar in it,
somewhere... This JAR was under the repository-folder in Geronimo unpacked. After this the
path org.apache.soap.server.http has been created. Therein was the MessageRouterServlet.class.
Where can I modify the mentioned classloader?

Thanks a lot,
mika