geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "mika" <mika.wo...@gentlemansclub.de>
Subject Re: Deploying EAR which has been already deployed in JBoss 4.0.4
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 06:19:54 GMT
> The geronimo-web-*.xml content was changing during your posts, so I saw
> only the
> <security-realm-name> element.
>
> The error message "Qualifier patterns in the URLPatternSpec cannot match
> the
> first URLPattern" is from the javax.security.jacc.URLPatternSpec class.
>
> So this Problem depends on your security settings for the web app.
> I don't know what changed from 1.0 to 1.1. I only know the 1.0
> documentation
> here:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/deploying-secure-applications.html#Deployingsecureapplications-ExampleoftheWebapplicationdeploymentwithwebcontainerneutralschema
>
> I tried your settings below and deployed without a problem.
> Maybe you have some problems with the namespace or you have
> conflicting settings between the geronimo-application.xml and
> the geronimo-web-*.xml files. Can you try to set the security
> namespace explicit?
>
>    <security-realm-name>geronimo-properties-realm</security-realm-name>
>    <security:security
>        xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1">
>
>        <security:default-principal>
>           <security:principal name="anonymous"
>
> class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"/>
>        </security:default-principal>
>
>        <security:role-mappings>
>           <security:role role-name="admin">
>             <security:principal name="administrators"
> designated-run-as="true"
>
> class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal"/>
>
>             <security:principal name="root"
>
> class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"/>
>           </security:role>
>        </security:role-mappings>
>   </security:security>
>
> Thanks, Mario

Good Morning,

thanks for the information the URLPatternSpec reffers to.

As I expected the error doesn't disappear :-(.
The namespace you added in the geronimo-web.xml for ccserver.war is already defined in the
geronimo-web-1.1.xsd, which I reffer to.

Additionally I've uncommented these <security-realm-name> elements in each geronimo-web-*.xml.

But the stack trace remains:

Using GERONIMO_BASE:   C:\ApplicationServers\geronimo-1.1
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   C:\ApplicationServers\geronimo-1.1
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: C:\ApplicationServers\geronimo-1.1\var\temp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Programme\Java\jre1.5.0_06
    Error: Unable to distribute connector.ear: Unable to initialize
    webapp GBean for ccserver.war

    	Qualifier patterns in the URLPatternSpec cannot match the first
    URLPattern

But if the error occurs there wouldn't it be easy to delete the securiy-sections? If it than
works, I/we could make Geronimo running with these security-sections...

Thanks a lot,
mika