geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "mika" <mika.wo...@gentlemansclub.de>
Subject Re: Deploying EAR which has been already deployed in JBoss 4.0.4
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:50:17 GMT
> Well a step forward. You should also define a moduleId in your environment
> element (geronimo-application.xml) for easier deploy/undeploy
> identification.
>
> Can you post your geronimo-web-*.xml for the tcserver.war ?
>
> Thanks, Mario

Here's my geronimo-web.xml for ccserver.war:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <artifactId>CCSERVERwebAPP</artifactId>
        </moduleId>
    </environment>

    <context-root>/connector</context-root>

    <security-realm-name>geronimo-properties-realm</security-realm-name>
    <security>
        <default-principal>
            <principal name="anonymous"
class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"
            />
        </default-principal>
        <role-mappings>
            <role role-name="AdminRole">
                <principal name="administrators" designated-run-as="true"
class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal"
                />
                <principal name="root"
class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"
                />
            </role>
        </role-mappings>
    </security>

  <ejb-ref>
     <ref-name>ejb/clientInterface</ref-name>
     <pattern>
        <artifactId>ejb</artifactId>
        <name>ClientInterfaceJAR/EJBClientInterfaceEJB</name>
     </pattern>
  </ejb-ref>
</web-app>

Is there a special format the <environment>-tag has to look like? Or can I write an
own created word between?

Does it play an other role than identification?

Thanks a lot,
mika