geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "mika" <>
Subject Re: Deploying EAR which has been already deployed in JBoss 4.0.4
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:50:17 GMT
> Well a step forward. You should also define a moduleId in your environment
> element (geronimo-application.xml) for easier deploy/undeploy
> identification.
> Can you post your geronimo-web-*.xml for the tcserver.war ?
> Thanks, Mario

Here's my geronimo-web.xml for ccserver.war:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="">

            <principal name="anonymous"
            <role role-name="AdminRole">
                <principal name="administrators" designated-run-as="true"
                <principal name="root"

Is there a special format the <environment>-tag has to look like? Or can I write an
own created word between?

Does it play an other role than identification?

Thanks a lot,

"Feel free" mit GMX DSL:

View raw message