geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "mika" <mika.wo...@gentlemansclub.de>
Subject Deploying EAR which has been already deployed in JBoss 4.0.4
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:33:18 GMT
Hello,

through reading some other threads I came to the conclusion that it maybe is easier if I say
that the EAR mentioned to deploy in Geronimo v1.1 has been deployed in JBoss 4.0.4 already.

If it helps, which changes have to be made for getting the EAR deployed in Geronimo ?

I will post the structure of the EAR now:
/* ------------------START------------------
connector.ear
  + /lib
    - eas_stubs.jar
    - connector.jar
  + /META-INF
    - application.xml
  + ccserver.jar
    - ejb-jar.xml
    - jboss.xml
  + ccserver.war
    + /WEB-INF
      -web.xml
      -jboss-web.xml
    - ClientInterfaceForm.jsp
    - index.jsp
    - SaveKey.jsp
    - ShowId.jsp
  + csample.war
    + /WEB-INF
      - web.xml
      - jboss-web.xml
  + wsci.war
    + /WEB-INF
      - web.xml
      -jboss-web.xml
    - adminindex.jsp
    - deploy.jsp
    - index.jsp
    - list.jsp
    - showdetails.jsp
    - undeploy.jsp
    - DeployedServices.xml
    - soap.xml

For those who have a dejavue now, it is one ;-). But there are several changes made in connection
to JBoss!

I hope the migration from JBoss to Geronimo is easier than deploying the EAR from zero.

Thanks,
mika