geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Isuru Samaraweera <isurunishan2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Deploy a CMP2.x Entity Bean on Geronimo1.1
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:19:25 GMT
Hi All,
    I am trying to deploy a CMP bean on geronimo1.1 from the  command line deploy tool.I am
gettting the following error message saying that it cant resolve the dependancy to mysql database
pool.

Error: Unable to distribute gerentity.jar: Unable to create
configuration for deployment
      load of default/StoreEJB/1.0/car failed
      Error starting configuration gbean default/StoreEJB/1.0/car
      Unable to resolve dependency console.pool/MySql/1.0/rar

  Part of the openejb-jar.xml is given below.

  <openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.1">
  <dep:environment xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
    <dep:moduleId>
      <dep:groupId>default</dep:groupId>
      <dep:artifactId>StoreEJB</dep:artifactId>
      <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
      <dep:type>car</dep:type>
    </dep:moduleId>
     <dep:dependencies>
       <dep:dependency>
      <dep:groupId>console.pool</dep:groupId>
      <dep:artifactId>MySql</dep:artifactId>
      <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
   <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
     </dep:dependency>
                 </dep:dependencies>

    <dep:hidden-classes/>
    <dep:non-overridable-classes/>
  </dep:environment>

  <cmp-connection-factory>
      <resource-link>MySql</resource-link>
    </cmp-connection-factory>

  <enterprise-beans>

  Here <dep:groupid>,<dep:artifactId>,<dep:version>,<dep:type> under
<dep:dependancy> are put according to the corresponding elements in the mysql-plan.xml.

  I appreciate if anybody can support to find the error here.

  Thank You,
  Regards,
  Isuru