geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Lindback <thomas_lindb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Use of additional jar files from ejb's
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:44:29 GMT
Hello.
I am using geronimo 1.1 and I have a few jar files (5
or 6) I'd like to use from ejb's in a ejb-jar file.
What is the best way to package them, preferable
together, so I can access them from the beans. I did
some initial tries to pack the jars into the ejb-jar
file and set the Class-Path in the Manifes but the
classes in the extra jars was not found. Anyone have
any idea how to do or any pointer to some
documentation.

Thanks in advance
Thomas