geronimo-user mailing list archives

From <tbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: GBean use and deployment
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:17:20 GMT
I have 1.1 up and running, and am now getting an error
with the <gbean-ref>:

    Error: Unable to distribute example-1.0.war: Could
not
    resolve reference at deploy time for queries
    [?name=InstanceName#com.example.GBean]

        No matches for referencePatterns:
    [?name=InstanceName#com.example.GBean]

In my deployment plan for the GBean I have:
  <gbean name="InstanceName"
class="com.example.GBean"/>

Can anyone see where I've gone astray?

Thanks!