geronimo-user mailing list archives

From <tbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: GBean use and deployment
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:56:21 GMT
Thanks!

I tried it, the only problem is the <gbean-ref>
configuration.
Geronimo does not like <gbean-ref>. Is this something
specific to Geronimo 1.1?

So now the code is modified correctly, as you have
pointed out, and compiles. However, Geronimo doesn't
like the geronimo-web.xml modifications. Is the
<gbean-ref> a standalone tag?

Tyler

--- Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>