geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ashish Popli" <apo...@gmail.com>
Subject daytrader 1.2 with geronimo 1.1
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:46:00 GMT
Hello Everyone,

Did anyone have success with deploying latest daytrader application
(r418693) to geronimo 1.1?. I have done the following so far

1. Checked out the latest revision of day trader
2. Installed geronimo 1.1, tested with a little sample app.
3. Built daytrader with Maven 2, mvn install - gets me
daytrader-ear-1.2-SNAPSHOT.ear
4. Upgraded the daytrader-plan.xml (availble from trunk/plans) to geronimo
1.1 format
5. Added module dependency for streamer.jar (using sample from
daytrader-db2-plan.xml)
6. Corrected external module reference for  TradeJMS -
<external-path>geronimo/ge-activemq-rar/1.1/rar</external-path>. The one
present in original plan refers to non existent rar in geronimo 1.1

However, I still get the following error:
 Deployment failed: Unable to create configuration for deployment

This is a generic error message and I unable to understand whats going
wrong? Does anyone see what I may be missing here?

Please suggest, your help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ashish Popli