geronimo-user mailing list archives

From lasan...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: Deploy a CMP2.x Entity Bean on Geronimo1.1
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:16:53 GMT
Hi Isuru,

Are you deploying EJBs as an EAR? Then you shoud have included the XML
plan of database pool in your EAR with tranql-connector-xx.jar and leave
the dependencies in the openejb-jar.xml empty and see. I think Geronimo
classloading will handle the dependencies there.
If you are deploying EJBs just as a jar file, then you have to create a
MySQL database pool in the Geronimo before the deployment.

Does anybody suggest a documet regarding Geronimo classloading?

Regards,
Lasantha Ranaweera
Senior Software Engineer,
Lanka Software Foundation,