geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jacob L E Blain Christen <jacob.blain.chris...@entheal.com>
Subject transaction valve
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 23:40:00 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get Jira working under a geronimo-tomcat 1.1 environment
and am having problems setting up a jndi-referencable instance of
UserTransaction that the webapp needs.  The most promising lead I've
been able to find is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-319.
It talks about properly configuring/using the TransactionContextValve
but I've been able to find absolutely no documentation on such.

Am I barking up the wrong tree? Or maybe is what I am trying to do
currently not possible?

I have defined the resources in the war's META-INF/context.xml (tomcat
descriptor) but when it comes to setting up resource refs in the
geronimo descriptor I am having no luck. ( Dunno where to begin really,
as per above.)