geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject run geronimo eclipse plugins from the runtime workspace
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:52:59 GMT
Sachin,

I found out most of the problems came from the Export-Package of different
plugins' manifest file.  For example, in the
org.apache.geronimo.common.deployment.model.edit plugin, I had:

Export-Package: org.apache.geronimo.common.deployment.model.edit,
 org.apache.geronimo.xml.ns.security.provider,
 org.openejb.xml.ns.pkgen.provider

I changed them to:

Export-Package: src.org.apache.geronimo.common.deployment.model.edit,
 src.org.apache.geronimo.xml.ns.security.provider,
 src.org.openejb.xml.ns.pkgen.provider

This brought my # of errors from 86 to 83.   This seems the reasonable thing
to me as the directory structure is
plugins\org.apache.geronimo.common.deployment.model.edit\src\org\apache\gero
nimo\...   Can you provide some comments?  I really want to run the plugins
from the runtime workspace.

I also saw many of the plugins have red X on the screen shot of the FAQ
page.  How did you resolve them?

TIA,

Lin