Hi

I can't put the config files in a jar fil in the application as they have to be exteranlised and different for each deployment.

I have got as far as this now where it can't find the file I am specifiy in in the repository:

C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServerCommunityEdition1.1\bin>deploy --user sy
stem --password manager deploy c:\sv2\test\geronimo-application.xml c:\TargetSel
ect.ear
Using GERONIMO_BASE:   C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\WEBSPH~3\APPSER~1.1
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\WEBSPH~3\APPSER~1.1
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\WEBSPH~3\APPSER~1.1\var\temp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04
    Error: Unable to distribute TargetSelect.ear:
    org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
    uri file://sv2/test/ not found in repository

        uri file://sv2/test/ not found in repository

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application
  xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.0"
  xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0"
  xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
  configId="SV2Test"
  application-name="TargetSelectVersion2 Test"
  inverseClassloading="false">

   <dependency>
      <uri>file://sv2/test/</uri>
    </dependency>

  <module>
    <web>TPRWeb.war</web>
    <web-app
         xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.0"
         xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"
         configId="TPRWeb">

         <context-root>TPRWebTest</context-root>

    </web-app>
  </module>

</application>

Target

www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.

If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,

distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.

The content of this message may also contain personal

views of an employee of this company and does

not necessarily represent the view of the company.

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.

It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail

policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content

of this message, please e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com