I deployed the sample-main.xml in the following manner

java -jar deployer.jar --user system --password manager deploy
sample-main.xml
%WASCE_HOME%\repository\activemq\rars\activemq-ra-3.2.2.ibm
.rar

I see the queues and the topics in the Admin console. However when I
try to deploy the jars messaging-ejb-SNAPSHOT.jar and
messaging-ejb.war
I get an error saying

Unable to resolve resource reference 'jms/broker1' (found multiple