geronimo-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Can't override context-root for web app at deployment time
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:44:42 GMT
I'm deploying an EAR and want to override the default context root for a
contained web app called TPRWeb with a context root of TPRWeb, to a
context root of TPRWeb

a) is the following geronimo-app-lication.xml correct ?
b) if it is, why when I deploy does the application root remain as TPRWeb
not TPRWebTest ?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application
  xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.0"
  xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0"
  xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
  configId="SV2Test"
  application-name="Target Select Test"
  inverseClassloading="false">

   <dependency>
      <uri>sv2/testproperties/1.1/jar</uri>
    </dependency>

  <module>
    <web>TPRWeb.war</web>
    <web-app
         xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.0"
         xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0"
         configId="TPRWeb">

         <context-root>TPRWebTest</context-root>

    </web-app>
  </module>

</application>

Target
www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com