geronimo-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: Dynamically creating datasources
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:05:54 GMT
"That would be app server independent, but it would also preclude any
container managed transaction features such as use of UserTransaction or
CMT ejbs.  If you don't need any features like these this might well be
your simplest solution."

I neglected to point out that I am using Spring's AOP techniques to wrap
my services in transactions anyway, so I have transactional support
without the need for containers or EJBs. I know this is possibly
sidestepping the issue, but that is exactly what I wanted to do ;-)

Target
www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com