geronimo-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Changing application calsspath to include directory
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:03:15 GMT
Hi

I have an EAR I want to deploy multiple times, each time with a different
classpath. The reason for this is I want test and live versions, and in
each case the application loads a property file from the classpath to
configure things like database server names, web service endpoints and so
on.

I have read the documentation about how to add jars in at deployment time
via entries in geronimo-application.xml, but I don't want to add jars, I
want to add directories.

Can anyone help ?

Target
www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com