geronimo-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: Changing application calsspath to include directory
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 08:03:02 GMT
>URI.  You could try creating the "artifact" as a directory
>(repository/test/jars/foo-1.1.jar/ ) and then using the proper URI
>syntax (test/foo/1.1/jar) to refer to it and see what happens.  That
>would be interesting.

That approach didn't work, nor did sticking the properties file in a (foo)
jar file and trying to use that.

>If that doesn't work and you must use Geronimo 1.0, try back-porting
>the shared lib GBean.  You'll need something like that.

That sounds a bit ambitious for me! An alternative would be for me to
deploy the properties file into Geronimo via JNDI and access it that way.
Do you have any pointers on how to do that ?

When is 1.1 slated for release by the way ?

Target
www.targetgroup.net

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com