geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject [announce] Apache Geronimo welcomes Joe Bohn as our newest committer
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:47:50 GMT
In recognition of his contributions to the Apache Geronimo community,
the Geronimo PMC is proud to announce the committership of Joe Bohn.
Joe has contributed in many areas, including the console and as of
recent, the work on our minimal distributions.

His work shows initiative, concern to get user feedback, empathy for
problems faced by other committers and willingness to work on fixing
these problems. We look forward to his continued involvement as a
committer.

Please join us in congratulating Joe.

The Apache Geronimo PMC