geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Sunny Saxena" <Sunny_Sax...@infosys.com>
Subject Location of JAAS config file
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:28:26 GMT

My application deployed under gerenimo, uses JAAS for authentication.
The login modules are picked up from a config file, example.conf.
Generally in other app servers, I just add the system property,

-Djava.security.auth.login.config=etc\example.conf

in the java execution path, and it works. But in gerenimo, it is unable
to locate any login modules.

The Error:
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for
example

File:
example.conf:::

example {