geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Writing an article and having nothing but trouble...
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 03:30:52 GMT
Hi Bill,

There are quite a few people experiencing problems with the build.
The developers are working to fix the problems and its not
consistent. So if you could post some of the errors you are getting
while building it might help others to help (i.e. the terminal output
you are seeing) you.

If you are getting 302 errors I'm not sure what this is all about,
could have something to do with the recent codehaus melt down but I'm
not sure. I have experienced many build problems but nothing with 302
errors.

Maven often receives timeouts while trying to populate the repository
so it might help to just rerun 5 or 6 times. These problems are
especially frequent on Monday mornings.

Bottom line, you are not alone but don't expect it to be fixed by
your deadline :-)

There are several discussions related to this topic currently
happening on the dev list.

You can see them at nabble here;

http://www.nabble.com/Apache-Geronimo---Dev-f136.html

search for maven or maven 2 to find the discussions.

Good luck,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - http://myfaces.apache.org
Cayenne - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cayenne.html