geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Administration Console in Little-G
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:45:11 GMT
On 6/29/06, Dennis Cartier <dennis.cartier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Silly question, but is there no administration console in Little-G?

That's correct.  Right now the console is relatively hardcoded to
support JMS, EJB, etc. so if you want to deploy to Little G, you have
to add all that stuff in and it becomes much less little.

For Geronimo 1.2, we're going to try to refactor the console into many
parts so that we can deploy it in Little G with only the screens that
apply to the features you have installed.  If you're interested in
helping, we could use it!  :)

Thanks,
     Aaron