geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Writing an article and having nothing but trouble...
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:51:09 GMT
I didn't think that Maven 1 really downloaded a lot of Maven plugins
during a build.  Can you say which specific downloads are failing?

If you think you have most or all of the needed files locally, you can
run Maven with the -o command to stay offline.  Then whenever
something fails due to a missing download, you can either build just
that module online or manually download the missing file(s).

Thanks,
    Aaron