geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [Geronimo 1.0] Plan deployment error
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:42:18 GMT
Well, for one thing, the namespace URI is wrong (see
http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas.html).  Also, you can't deploy this
as a standalone plan -- you need to pass the TranQL connector RAR on
the command line as well.  It might be easiest to create the pool with
the console, or at least us it to write a plan for you (and the plan
screen also has the correct syntax to deploy the pool by hand).

Thanks,
    Aaron