geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Webapps exposed on distinct ports
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:58:57 GMT
I think David Jencks worked on this for 1.1, so hopefully he can chip
in.  I believe the key there is to set up multiple web containers,
each with their own set of ports, and then control which web apps are
deployed to which container.  I'm not sure if this would work under
1.0 -- it's certainly a possibility, but there may have been fixes in
1.1 to really make it work.

Thanks,
    Aaron