geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Can't override context-root for web app at deployment time
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:20:49 GMT
If you're using an EAR and you want to change the context-root, the
better way is to change it in application.xml.  That will be portable
across all app servers.  (And if there's something set there, it may
be overriding anything you specify in the web plan anyway; I'm not
sure which has precedence.)

Thanks,
    Aaron