geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Adding new deployable module types
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 21:19:51 GMT
OK, I put most of the code up (including the deployer GBean, the
Quartz deployment plan schema, the Maven script that builds XMLBeans
beans for the schema, and the deployment plan for the deployer service
itself).  It'll probably be a while before I get through all the text,
but you can work off the samples there and you're welcome to ask
questions on the list.

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Advanced_Plugin_Sample

Thanks,
    Aaron