geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Changing application calsspath to include directory
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 14:20:46 GMT
What you're trying won't work -- the URI used in a dependency is a
Maven group/artifact/version/type URI not a file path or URL.  Well, I
guess I don't know for sure that it won't work if you use a correct
URI.  You could try creating the "artifact" as a directory
(repository/test/jars/foo-1.1.jar/ ) and then using the proper URI
syntax (test/foo/1.1/jar) to refer to it and see what happens.  That
would be interesting.

If that doesn't work and you must use Geronimo 1.0, try back-porting
the shared lib GBean.  You'll need something like that.

Thanks,
    Aaron