geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Changing application calsspath to include directory
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 13:32:34 GMT
I'm not sure you can do this in 1.0.  In 1.1, each EAR could deploy a
private copy of the SharedLib GBean and point it to the directory you
want to add as part of its "classesDirs" property (which can be one
dir or a comma-separated list of dirs).

<gbean name="MyApp1SharedLib"
    class="org.apache.geronimo.system.sharedlib.SharedLib">
    <attribute name="classesDirs">/path/to/properties/dir</attribute>
    <reference name="ServerInfo">
        <name>ServerInfo</name>
    </reference>
</gbean>

Still, the more portable solution would be to put the config files in
a JAR and put the JAR on the classpath somehow (e.g. add it to an EJB
JAR's Manifest Class-Path or put it in a WAR's WEB-INF/lib).

Thanks,
    Aaron