geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with TranQL on Oracle
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 14:30:00 GMT
The XA connector for Oracle is available here:

http://dist.codehaus.org/tranql/rars/

(See the files with oracle in the name.)  You also need the regular
Oracle XA driver, I assume.  I don't actually know how to configure
the connector, but if you crack it open and look at the ra.xml then
hopefully it'll list the required settings and so on.  You'd have to
ask the Tranql folks whether there's any documentation available.

Thanks,
    Aaron