geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "mahu2425" <mahu2...@lycos.de>
Subject How to update to 1.1
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi there,

I'm just wondering how to update my Geronimo 1.0 installation to 1.1.

Is there a way to update the "binaries" a keep the configuration as it is?

I tried to unzip the the 1.1 release into the same directory as the 1.0 installation and from
the first view it seems that a few things like created derby database still exist after upgrading,
but others stuff I deployed like common libraries etc. are missing after the upgrade.

So what is the easiest ways to upgrade my installation? Do I have to redeploy all stuff like
security realms, database pool etc.?

Greets,

Markus

Schnell und einfach ohne Anschlusswechsel zur Lycos DSL Flatrate wechseln und 3 Monate kostenlos
ab effektiven 5,21 EUR pro Monat im ersten Jahr surfen.
http://www.lycos.de/startseite/online/dsl/index.html?prod=DSL&trackingID=email_footertxt