geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Rick Sears" <rise...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.openejb.proxy.ProxyInfo
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:44:30 GMT
I'm having a similar problem with an application that I am porting
from Geronimo 1.0 to the 1.1-rc1 snapshot.  There are references
(tried both ejb-ref remote references and ejb-local-ref local
references) in my webapp that refer to EJBs deployed in another ear
within Geronimo.  This worked perfectly fine in Geronimo 1.0, but is
now not working at all in Geronimo 1.1-rc1 with the same
ClassCastException referred in the previous message.  Please let me
know if there is some other way to allow classes in my webapp to refer
to a locally deployed EJB that exists in another ear within Geronimo.
If there is no workaround, then I am anxiously awaiting a resolution
to this issue in Geronimo 1.1.

Thanks for your guys hard work,
Rick Sears