geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error with JDBC Connection pool on Geronimo 1.1 (resent)
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:35:27 GMT
I'm kind of mystified by this because we only schedule stuff on that
timer, we never cancel anything or try to shut it down.

Any more clues would be appreciated.

You should be able to  eliminate the problem by setting the pool min
size to 0, but I realize that might cause operational problems with
your app, and of course I would prefer to fix the underlying problem.

thanks
david jencks