geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Koti" <Santosh_K...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: jms problem: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 04:17:34 GMT

Hi Chris,

Can u increase ur pool size..?? ie: Pool Max Capacity  & test .
Thanks,
Santosh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christoph Sturm [mailto:christoph.sturm@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:55 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: jms problem: No ManagedConnections available within configured
blocking timeout

hey guys!

I am using geronimo 1.1 (the final-2 candidate release), and i am
using lingo for spring remoting over jms. When i invoke a call i get
this stacktrace:

javax.jms.JMSException: No ManagedConnections available within
configured blocking timeout ( 5000 [ms] )
        at
org.activemq.ra.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConne
ctionFactory.java:98)
        at
org.activemq.ra.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConne
ctionFactory.java:67)
        at
$javax.jms.ConnectionFactory$$FastClassByCGLIB$$ba089bf6.invoke(<generat
ed>)
        at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:149)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.ConnectorMethodInterceptor.intercept(Conne
ctorMethodInterceptor.java:54)
        at
$javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$820bd112.createConne
ction(<generated>)
        at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.impl.DefaultJmsProducer.newInstance(DefaultJmsP
roducer.java:38)
        at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.impl.MultiplexingRequestor.newInstance(Multiple
xingRequestor.java:62)
        at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.JmsClientInterceptor.createRequestor(JmsClientI
nterceptor.java:371)
        at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.JmsClientInterceptor.afterPropertiesSet(JmsClie
ntInterceptor.java:125)
        at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.JmsProxyFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(JmsProxy
FactoryBean.java:42)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:810)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:779)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:360)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:226)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:147)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:256)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
bstractApplicationContext.java:331)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init
>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:87)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init
>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:72)

maybe the problem is lingo related, but the application works fine
with jboss 4.x and using jbossmq.

Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this?

thanks
 chris

e-mail system.