geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Rübsam ...@coderesearch.com>
Subject Re: Administration Console in Little-G
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:49:29 GMT
No, Little-G comes without the console.
But you can strip down the Big-G and remove/uninstall the stuff you
don't need (e.g. Axis, OpenEJB, Corba, ...).

But don't remove SystemDatabase, the deployer.

<module name="geronimo/openejb-deployer/1.1/car"></module>
<module name="geronimo/client-deployer/1.1/car"/>
<module name="geronimo/axis-deployer/1.1/car"/>

or just replace them with the ones from Little-G:

<module name="geronimo/unavailable-ejb-deployer/1.1/car"/>
<module name="geronimo/unavailable-webservices-deployer/1.1/car"/>
<module name="geronimo/unavailable-client-deployer/1.1/car"/>

If you replace them you need the files from the Little-G
repository too.

A sample is attached.

Cheers,
Mario