geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Noll <bwn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing an article and having nothing but trouble...
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:14:41 GMT
This command has been useful in getting it to go.. particualarly the
itest portion of it for openejb.

maven -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dmaven.itest.skip=true

Also, throw in a '-o' (offline), then simply cd into the module that
fails (assuming it failed because of a dependency download problem),
build it on its own with the '-o', then try to rebuild the whole thing
without the '-o'.

--Bryan