geronimo-user mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.1 startup error
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 03:16:00 GMT
Sridhar,

For future reference, which distribution did you download (e.g. zip or
tar.gz), what tool did you use to extract it (e.g. WinZip) and what
version of the tool were you using?

We have had problems in the past with some versions of WinZip and empty
directories and have placed a file in those empty directories to prevent
the problem (e.g. var/temp/README.txt), but it appears in this case, it
wasn't done for the var\shared\classes directory.

John