geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.1 startup error
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 03:02:05 GMT

That should resolve this problem.  In addition to this you will also
have to create a d:\geronimo-1.1\var\shared\lib directory as well or
you'll get the same error with that reference.  Just the empty
directories will suffice.

The directories are required and are included in our images.  If the
image was copied using something like xcopy without the proper options,
empty directories will not be include.  I'm not sure if that is what
happened with your system but it is one possibility.

Hope that helps,
Joe

--
Joe Bohn