geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "D. Strauss" <geron...@ds-2.de>
Subject Creating webservices for Geronimo 1.1 - fixed
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 06:00:22 GMT
Hello, David

(OT: thx to a wonderful mail server who dropped any responses to my
request I have to start a new thread ...)

Last time we talked about an issue about creating a EJB webservice. It
ended in a stacktrace saying that there was a problem finding the
webcontainer for it. You mentioned that I had to add a dependency for
the webcontainer - and it worked ^^ So you may update the docs. The
working version looks like:

<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.1"
	xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"><!--Created
by XD5-->
	<dep:environment>
		<dep:moduleId>
			<dep:groupId>FirefoxWsTest</dep:groupId>
			<dep:artifactId>Ejb1</dep:artifactId>
			<dep:version>1.1</dep:version>
			<dep:type>jar</dep:type>
		</dep:moduleId>
		<dep:dependencies>
			<dep:dependency>
				<dep:groupId>geronimo</dep:groupId>
				<dep:artifactId>jetty</dep:artifactId>
				<dep:version>1.1</dep:version>
				<dep:type>car</dep:type>
			</dep:dependency>
		</dep:dependencies>
	</dep:environment>
	<enterprise-beans>
		<session>
			<ejb-name>WSEP</ejb-name>
			<local-jndi-name>ejb/ds2/firefox/WSEP</local-jndi-name>
			<web-service-address>/services/FxWSEP</web-service-address>
		</session>
	</enterprise-beans>
</openejb-jar>

My last problem here is: how to create an issue with JIRA for the
project geronimo? When creating a new issue JIRA asks for the project.
In the list there are some projects but funnily no project named
geronimo :/ is this good or bad? ;)

Best regards

Dirk