geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "D. Strauss" <>
Subject Creating webservices for Geronimo 1.1 - fixed
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 06:00:22 GMT
Hello, David

(OT: thx to a wonderful mail server who dropped any responses to my
request I have to start a new thread ...)

Last time we talked about an issue about creating a EJB webservice. It
ended in a stacktrace saying that there was a problem finding the
webcontainer for it. You mentioned that I had to add a dependency for
the webcontainer - and it worked ^^ So you may update the docs. The
working version looks like:

<openejb-jar xmlns=""
by XD5-->

My last problem here is: how to create an issue with JIRA for the
project geronimo? When creating a new issue JIRA asks for the project.
In the list there are some projects but funnily no project named
geronimo :/ is this good or bad? ;)

Best regards

View raw message