geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo documentation [was - Re: Doc - plan update for tomcat clustering example]
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:12:29 GMT
Hi All,
cwiki.apache.org/geronimo is fully operational !!! I updated the web site and placed it for
review
at http://people.apache.org/~hcunico/branches_may2006/ see my last post [  Re: svn commit:
r411192
[1/3] - in /geronimo/site: ./ docs/ docs/gbuild/ docs/xbean/ xdocs/ xdocs/gbuild/ xdocs/stylesheets/

xdocs/xbean/ [long]  ].
Among the proposed changes, I included updated links to cwiki.apache.org/geronimo.

I started to put some labels one some top level pages (can't cover them all) on the confluence

hosted at Atlassian indicating that any further doc contribution should be on cwiki.apache.org/geronimo

I will do the same once I migrated the content from the MoinMoin wiki (wiki.apache.org/geronimo).

Pls avoid any new dev there too.

Dave, I just updated the attachments, pls double-check.

Thanks you all for contributing to the Geronimo documentation.

Cheers!
Hernan