geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Rübsam ...@coderesearch.com>
Subject Re: commons-logging
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:01:17 GMT
Markus,

you shouldn't need to deploy it with your web app.

Just create a dependency entry in your geronimo-web.xml
to link to the delivered version (<g>/repository/commons-logging/*).

for G 1.0

<dependency>
     <uri>commons-logging/commons-logging/1.0.4/jar</uri>
</dependency>

for G 1.1

   <dep:dependency>
     <dep:groupId>commons-logging</dep:groupId>
     <dep:artifactId>commons-logging</dep:artifactId>
     <dep:version>1.0.4</dep:version>
     <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
   </dep:dependency>

-Mario