geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: in-place deployment
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:27:27 GMT
Hi Sachin,

Thanks for pointing this problem out. I just tried an in-place
deployment of a stand-alone EJB module and it (still) does not work. I
have identified the problem; in a few words, the installation
(OpenEJBModuleBuilder.install) of in-place and standalone EJB is wrong
as the target should be URI.create("") and not
URI.create(module.getTargetPath()).

The work around is to put the EJB within an EAR and deploy in-place the
EAR. This is not ideal and will be fixed for 1.1.1.

Sorry for this problem.

Thanks,
Gianny