geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: in-place deployment
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:46:30 GMT
Hi Lin,

I just checked and you can do:
$ java -jar bin/deployer.jar help distribute

Command-line deployer syntax:
    deployer [general options] command [command options]

Help for command: distribute

    deployer distribute [--inPlace] [--targets target;target;...]
             [module] [plan]

<...>

        If inPlace is provided, the module is not copied to the
        configuration store of the selected targets. The targets
        directly use the module.

The help for the deploy command identifies the --inPlace flag but does
not provide a description for it.

Thanks,
Gianny