geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Noll <bwn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I simply drop a WAR/JAR/EAR into the deploy directory
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:31:50 GMT
I believe that you can, but it is not the 'recommended' way of deploying
applications with Geronimo.  Someone more experienced with the deployer
who has thought through it more thoroughly than I will have to say why,
but one thing that comes to mind immediately is the ability to
're-deploy' with the tool wouldn't exists if you just drop a file in a
directory.

--Bryan