geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Markus Wolf <mar...@emedia-solutions-wolf.de>
Subject Creating SSL connections from an application
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 08:12:34 GMT
Hi Newsgroup :)

I'm new to Geronimo and JEE at all.
I have a problem creating a SSL socket from my application.
I recieve this exception (part of it):

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSessionImpl.getPeerPrincipal(SSLSessionImpl.java:464)
        at
de.knipp.rritoolkit.tcp.TcpChannelFactory.verifyServerName(TcpChannelFactory.java:198)

When I deploy this into Tomcat then everything works as expected, but in
Geronimo there seem to be a problem with the keystore or SSL
implementation. Can anybody give me a good hint where to look at?

Regards
Markus Wolf